Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

My Weekly Reflection - Week 1

This is my week 1 reflection and I will be doing this every week.

This week I felt a sense of belonging when:
I felt a sense of belonging when my friends listened to me when I talked about my problems.

I've been having problems expressing my feelings lately, I've been having trouble sleeping, always worrying and being anxious and I've just felt really paranoid and scared. I've been having a lot of problems with my mental health and it keeps getting worse because I don't have anyone to talk about it at home, I also don't like bothering people with my problems so I tend to keep everything to myself but I know my friends want to help me and I know that they are willing to help whatever my problem is, so I really did feel a sense of belonging this week because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment