Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Baking - Chocolate Brownie Recipe

Chocolate Brownies

This was one of the easiest brownie recipe I found and I decided to try it out, I did change the recipe a bit but it turned out great in the end. Not only is it easy and fast to do, it is also delicious! 

                                                                                                    
Ingredients
  • 250 grams of butter
  • 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
  • 1 cup of white sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup of flour
  • 1 tsp of baking powder
  • 1 tsp of Vanilla Bean extract 

Method
  1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
  2. Line baking pan with baking paper.
  3. Melt the butter in a bowl large enough to mix in all ingredients.
  4. Mix in the cacao powder and sugar with the melted butter.
  5. Add eggs and mix well then add vanilla extract.
  6. Sift in flour and baking powder and mix to combine.
  7. Pour the batter in the prepared baking pan.
  8. Bake for 25-30 minutes but check every 10 minutes in the oven.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Aili
    Yay, your first blog post!
    These brownies look delicious and are making my mouth water! You have done a great job on this, and your post looks very professional. You are right, the recipe looks very easy to follow. I am impressed that you modified the recipe and that it worked out ok.
    You might like to ask your family to comment on your blog - giving you feedback on how it tasted.
    Did you eat it hot or cold?
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aili, I really like how you put the brownie picture and I know that they will be very delicious but maybe you should add the comment of your family if they like it or not but overall I think this is a really good blogpost and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aili, I really like how you put the recipe so other people could make it, maybe you should add some comment about the brownie if your family liked it or not but overall I like how you explain everything about the brownies and keep up the goodwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, my parents cannot try the brownies since they are on a ketogenic diet, my little brother did try it though and he said that it tasted great!

      Delete