Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Why I haven't been posting on my Blog lately.

As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting on my blog lately and that is because I have been quite busy on doing house chores everyday and since my mum is at work from 8am - 5pm, i'm usually the one taking care of my two younger siblings, but I do make sure that I make some time to do my work. I've also been baking a lot lately so i'll make sure to post the recipes I used on my blog. I've finished my work for Visual Arts so I will also make sure to post about what I did on my blog. I am now working on finishing my ESOL, Japanese, and other hurumanu work. I hope all of you are safe and staying in your bubble.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aili
    It sounds like you have been very busy during lockdown - I can see why you haven't has much time for blogging. I look forward to hearing more about your baking and your Visual Arts work when you get the time.
    Keep safe, and I'll see you next week.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete