Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Hunter Swoop | English

Top Left corner
- Dark grey clouds cover the sky making it look like a thunderstorm is about to happen, a lonely mountain peak can be seen from the distance.

Top Right corner
- The bright sky covered in colourful clouds reflect the light of the glowing sun behind it.

Bottom
- Murky waters can be seen from the edge of the bridge, no life can be seen from the dark and unclear waters of the lake.

Middle 
- As I walk slowly toward the end of the bridge, I see a girl with long dark hair sitting alone, not a single sound can be heard apart from her breath, I ran and ran towards her and before I could get to the end, she looked me in the eye and jumped into the mirror-like lake, though unclear, still reflected a sight of green mountains so tall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment