Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Manga Pasifika Doodle

I finished my work on visual arts and I think it turned out great but i do wish it could have looked a little more neat but it still looks good. I drew two since I didn't really like the first one that I did.

 This was the fist one that I drew and although I think it looks good, its not really colourful and there's not much detail as well and that's why I decided to make another one.


This is the second one that I drew, I still think that its not that neat but it still looks better than the first one that I drew.









   

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning. well done Aili. You have very good shading skills with coloured pencils and the composition is nicely balanced in both pieces. I like both solutions equally, so dont be hard on yourself as they are both extremely good.

    Thank you for taking the time to comment, Im looking forward to seeing you back in Art on Tueseday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aili
    I agree with Whāea Rowena - this is STUNNING. I had no idea you were such a great artist. If I had to choose between the two I would say the second one is my favourite - not because it is better than the first, but because I like the subject, including the graduation in the shading on the right hand side.
    Keep up the great work.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete